If a customer does not have parking for you at their property or the use of on street parking, we will add you to our corporate parking system (you will receive a welcome email from RingGo) which can be used to park yourself at all pay and display machines for up to three hours throughout Bristol. Please see the below points on how to park.
- When you get to a pay and display machine, call the telephone number displayed on it.
- It will ask you for the 4 digit location PIN displayed on the parking metre.
- The automated service will ask if you are parking as Personal or Corporate, please select Corporate.
- The account number when prompted is: 1274226681.
- It will then ask for your registration number (when we set you up with RingGo, we will use the registration number that you have provided us with, so ensure this is the vehicle you are parking.) If you experience a problem being able to park using RingGo, call the oﬃce on 01173252772 and we can remotely park you.