There are many reasons why complying with the law is important. It may seen like a hassle to undertake a risk assessment or follow rules but compliance can bring your business many benefits. Here are a few examples:
- It reduces the likelihood for legal claims
- It safeguards employees who have mental health problem.
- It shows that your business takes mental health seriously.
- It improves employee morale.
- It provides support for the individual.
- It increases productivity and Profits.
- It reduces sickness absence and staff turnover.
- It reduces recruitment and training cost.
- It makes the workplace a healthier, happier place.