Payroll and Payslips
- Wages are paid MONTHLY on the 1st of the month for the 19th-18th of the previous month (eg 19th September-18th October = Paid 1st November) unless otherwise set out in your contract of employment. The Company reserves the right to change pay intervals with appropriate notice.
- Wages will be paid by 5pm on pay day. Please DO NOT contact Gleem before 5pm if money has not reached your bank account
- Your rate of pay for both hourly and salaried employees is set out in your contract of employment.
- Any queries about your wages should be raised in the first instance with your supervisor who will pass them on to the Payroll Department and will rendezvous to respond to you as soon as possible with a fully informed response.
- Salary advances will not be considered under any circumstances.
- You are required to report to your line manager or the HR Department any overpayment of your salary. Failure to report an overpayment will be a serious disciplinary oﬀence.
- Subject to your right to be informed of an overpayment of which you may not yet be aware, the Company will deduct any overpayment of salary from the next salary payment due.
- The Company reserves the right to make no payment of salary for any period of time in which the employee is absent from work, where leave has not been authorized and where cover has been arranged for un-notified late arrival at work. If payment is made for a period of unauthorized absence, that will be deemed to be an overpayment.