This Customer Service course covers the outcomes for cleaning staff to provide effective client service. Customer service covers many aspects of a professional cleaners role including:
– Understanding what it means to provide outstanding customer service
– Looking professional (personal presentation) and acting like a professional
– See issues/problems before they arise
– Providing assistance and information in a prompt manner
– Working and acting in a professional way – ensuring that wherever you are within a property, even though there may not be a customer in view, you walk, talk and act like a professional.
– Fully understanding your job description and duties
– Communicating with others clearly, concisely and in confidence
– Having product and service knowledge about your company and the facility you work in.
In this guide you will learn how to:
Section 1 – Customer Service in the cleaning industry
Section 2 – Acting professionally
Section 3 – Working professionally
Section 4 – Verbal communication skills
Section 5 – Non-verbal communication skills (body language)
Section 6 – Providing customer service